Cinnamon Cream Cheese Wraps
- 8 ounces cream cheese (one package) softened a little
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 20 La Cocina corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and 1 cup sugar, set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon, pour onto small plate, set aside.
- Melt butter in a small-ish bowl, set aside.
- Place about one tablespoon cream cheese filling on tortillas and roll it up like a taquito. Carefully dip wrap in butter and roll in cinnamon mixture on the plate. Repeat 19 more times and place on an ungreased cookie sheet, and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a little crispy on the outside.